• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Delro 2.5M Raven Build

BalsaDust

Wacobipe said

What...no comments on my hinging alternatives
sf-cry.gif
...you must all be out enjoying the amazing flying weather we've had here the past couple days!
onthego.png
That does not, however, excuse you from participating in the thread. Now get to work with your responses!

I will say that yes I was out flying today finally getting to really huck my Lamyak 40 around with a motor that will stay running. As far as hinging I know nothing so I'm just gonna watch and learn. We shall call you the master. LOL

Jlc

70cc twin V2
I hope you are still working on the Raven. i want you to get ahead of me so I can watch how it should be done. Did you ever look at that link I sent you on the build the guy is glassing and painting?

Wacobipe

100cc
Jlc said
I hope you are still working on the Raven. i want you to get ahead of me so I can watch how it should be done. Did you ever look at that link I sent you on the build the guy is glassing and painting?
I haven't really started on the Raven yet...too busy flying while I still can...6inches of snow today in Asheville, NC so it looks like build season has started early for me!

I have scanned that link but need to go back and study more details of that build.

Last edited:

Wacobipe

100cc

Ohio.AV8TOR said
Dang, 6" of snow in NC, my condolences. 
Yeah...Asheville is up in the mountains of Western NC so we get snow every year ( I think the annual average is 11")...but starting November 1st is not normal...and it ruined a perfectly good flying weekend!

Wacobipe

100cc
T

Jetpainter said
That would almost be pretty if I didn't hate it so much.
that's how I feel about it...I moved to NC from the snowbelt of Northeast Ohio...where 120" of snow a year was average...so 11" a year isn't so bad...but it still sucks!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I know you lost a few pics with the forum changing but I hope you continue your build thread. I'm excited about your idea on hinging.