• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

DM-4325 motor.

zmonster97

Maybe we can round up some more vids of that setup too. Im not totally sure he wasnt just doing a low and slow evening huck. Ask him how he likes the 4325. I remember him being pretty happy with it back then. :) mine is in 8s currently but I will see if can find some older vids. You can also have Ken bump the kv a hair to push a little more oomph if ya need

Yeah, maybe I'll go with the 4325. It's cheaper, so that helps. Maybe I'll pm joe.

For bumping up the kv, would that help? How about 400kv? Ken, can you chime in on this?

I love the power and effeciency of the 5320. Great motor. Cant wait to try the 4330. The 4325 is still a hand wound motor so i would guess that there wouldnt be a charge for it either.

Manta

70cc twin V2
When I talked to him about a custom wind on the 5320, he said there was no fee for the larger motors. I don't know if the 4325 is considered a larger motor?

ok then he may still be assembling those in house still...I am not sure on the fees..

Manta

70cc twin V2
[video=youtube;mX5ssr7QR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX5ssr7QR3E&list=UUPFFolPjizstNJntZuqJaHg&index=17&feature=plcp[/video]

Lil playing in the new lake at Hodges Hobbies before it filled up this summer..This one is on 8s but i never nailed it out of hover.We sure had fun that day.It was too windy to be down there so i was all over the place.. Hover at around maybe half throttle.