• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

DM-4325 motor.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Possibly. I watched this video and the hover pullout is a bit slow for me.:rolleyes:(he's using the 4325-380 with 19x10 prop, the exact same setup I would be using) Hover pullout at 4:40.

[video=youtube;sgNi3T3GmCU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgNi3T3GmCU[/video]

Couldn't you just go to 19x8 or even 20x8 to get a better vertical climb rate?

Mine is actually wound for 7 or 8 cell. I only use 6 with. Larger prop. Love the slow and low stuff!!! Has plenty of power for hover and pull out.

Evel Knievel

New to GSN!
Wow... those pictures look familiar. I have one of these on the work bench at home. Mine is going on the front of a 17lb 95" Cessna 182. It will be replacing a Zenoah G38 and should have more power.

Manta

70cc twin V2
Wow... those pictures look familiar. I have one of these on the work bench at home. Mine is going on the front of a 17lb 95" Cessna 182. It will be replacing a Zenoah G38 and should have more power.

Well those pics should look familiar they are of your motor!! Thanks so much by the way.:) I can't wait to see how the big Cessna does man. Hurry up and lets go fly it!!

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
The 4325 on 8S is what I fly in my 71" Slick and I loved the combination. Just the right amount speed and pulled out of any bad situation. I too would highly recommend it. Ken is a great guy to work with as well, a true win win.

My brothers son put a screw in his 4325 and my brother didn't know it. Well it melted the windings in it. He sent it back to ken and ken got that thing all fixed up and its on its way back. I don't know of any other company that is providing that kind if service. He is installing ceramic bearing in my 5320 right now. His motors are great and his service is unmatched.
As soon as the 4325 shows up its going in the new 70 velox. Wahoo.