• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Don Smith P-51 Mustang

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
If you really want to be different there is always this.:)

claylacyplane-1024x602.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I love a Stang. No matter what the color or scheme. But this Pink, well...it is just way too over the top for me. Thanks anyway Doug. LOL....Wow!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
The only reason I knew about the pink airplane is I painted a cowl for a Bud Nosen P-51 in that scheme for a club member who's son has flown the real one, along with several other really cool warbirds.
So how did the "Nosen" fly? I had one that I was close to finishing before life and raising kids alone happened. I have seen a few videos and all I can say is I hope the DS flies better than the Nosen appears to. Then again, it could have just been the pilots. I found a couple of videos that it looks like it flies pretty well.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
So how did the "Nosen" fly? I had one that I was close to finishing before life and raising kids alone happened. I have seen a few videos and all I can say is I hope the DS flies better than the Nosen appears to. Then again, it could have just been the pilots. I found a couple of videos that it looks like it flies pretty well.
He's never finished it. He's an older guy and unfortunately his skills are fading and he knows it. It was going to be electric.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
He's never finished it. He's an older guy and unfortunately his skills are fading and he knows it. It was going to be electric.

Dang, that's too bad. I don't look forward to the day when I am no longer capable of flying. I know a number of hard headed and stubborn guys that really "SHOULD" have hung their flight jackets by the door many years ago. Unfortunately they will not listen to reason or logic. They crash a plane every other day. (Literally) Not to mention the risk they are putting their fellow enthusiasts in. I never want to be one of those guys.