• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

E-flite Beast 60e Aerobatic RC Plane, ARF

Yea lets you use the 4 ailerons servos on one channel. Only really needed for use with the ar635 3axis gyro. They only have one port for each surface. I have the ar635 sitting around. I'd like to use separate channels to try some funky mixes with the ail's though. maybe I'll try the plane with out the 3axis and see if it needs it.

gyro

GSN Contributor
If I can ever get the build, we have a beast 60e ready to assemble.
Motrolfly 4320
Castle Talon 90
Glacier 6s 5000mAh 45c batts
HS-5245mg for ailerons
HS-7985mg for elevator/rudder
And... we have both the ar635 gyro receiver with a jr matchbox to use for the 4 ailerons, and a ar8000 to compare the gyro-less flights.

Hopefully we can get to the build mid to late October.

Well it's official damn LHS.
image.jpg

My usual LHS is hobby hut but she didn't have one. And horizon says back ordered till February so I tried the long shot ,shadow Rc in Paterson they usually have mostly car stuff and umx. Called him up and he had one left. He was actually bummed I bought it lol he said if it didn't sell he was gonna keep it for himself. Lol if u get it done soon still got Bigfoot to build too. Your welcome to take a pull

zmonster97

My usual LHS is hobby hut but she didn't have one. And horizon says back ordered till February so I tried the long shot ,shadow Rc in Paterson they usually have mostly car stuff and umx. Called him up and he had one left. He was actually bummed I bought it lol he said if it didn't sell he was gonna keep it for himself. Lol if u get it done soon still got Bigfoot to build too. Your welcome to take a pull

Ok, cool! I will take you up on that offer! Thanks!