• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

E-flite Beast 60e Aerobatic RC Plane, ARF

Tim H.

50cc
That looks amazing Tim, might have to put that into ours :)

Let me know if you can't get the upload done, we'll look into it!

Thanks! I'm doing one for Ray's 60" Laser EXP too. Files will be in his build thread. I got the files attached. it REALLY makes the plane look better. That gaping hole just doesn't work...

I'm actually editing the instrument panel to a more scale Beast panel. I found a better pic, but I'm going to do the panel from scratch. I'll post the new one too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Thanks! I'm doing one for Ray's 60" Laser EXP too. Files will be in his build thread. I got the files attached. it REALLY makes the plane look better. That gaping hole just doesn't work...

I'm actually editing the instrument panel to a more scale Beast panel. I found a better pic, but I'm going to do the panel from scratch. I'll post the new one too.

Yes looking cool too in draft now. Great work Tim and greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 236
  • DSC_0007.jpg
    DSC_0007.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 256
Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't had a chance to look threw all the pages yet. But has anyone came up with good hv servos besides the spek ones recommended. I know for the 2 standard ones hs7954 are good. I'm thinking about this bird just want to check out what's need and don't want to empty the wallet.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I haven't had a chance to look threw all the pages yet. But has anyone came up with good hv servos besides the spek ones recommended. I know for the 2 standard ones hs7954 are good. I'm thinking about this bird just want to check out what's need and don't want to empty the wallet.

went standard voltage on ours, with HS-7985 and HS-5245.
For you to go HV, I'd say try the HS-7245MH.
They work really well on all the 60" wingspan planes, so surely they'd be just fine in this application also.

joshgluck

100cc
Well that's pretty cool. Is it because there is a servo per wing and you need to coordinate the ailerons in each side?