• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

E-flite Beast 60e Aerobatic RC Plane, ARF

gyro

GSN Contributor
Wow Gary, you're getting a CNC router? nice! ;)

Nope!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378422460.098217.jpg

rcbirk21

70cc twin V2
this plane is going together QUICK. wish the motor would ship soon. i should have all the hinging completed and servos installed/linkages done up tonight. basically just waiting on the motor

gyro

GSN Contributor
this plane is going together QUICK. wish the motor would ship soon. i should have all the hinging completed and servos installed/linkages done up tonight. basically just waiting on the motor

I've got everything, but not much time lately. Hope to start it this weekend.

G

rcbirk21

70cc twin V2
I've got everything, but not much time lately. Hope to start it this weekend.

G

going with the motrolfly im assuming? if i dont like the power 60 then ill swap it out, but i feel like i have to give it a try first

Tim H.

50cc
Working on a virtual cockpit. The stock "hole" is WAY too bare. Here's some shots of what I have so far. Still tweaking the colors and sizing.

Tim

IMG_6969_1296x864.jpg

IMG_6974_1296x864.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6974.jpg
    IMG_6974.jpg
    386.9 KB · Views: 248

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Tim looks real nice. I did that on my 87" Extra and was happy but your looks very nice, well done. If you are up to sharing that image file I would love to have it for my new Laser.

Tim H.

50cc
Beast 60e Virtual Cockpit

Files are done. Have fun with it! I have included both US Letter and A4 page sizes. I'm working on a more scale version too. Post pics!

Tim

done1.jpg

**EDIT - File is attached now***

Attachments

• Beast60e_Virtual_Cockpit.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 334
Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
Files are done. Have fun with it! I have included both US Letter and A4 page sizes. I'm working on a more scale version too. Post pics!

Tim

View attachment 15832

**EDIT - Server keeps timing out on my end. I'll attach the files tonight***

That looks amazing Tim, might have to put that into ours :)

Let me know if you can't get the upload done, we'll look into it!