• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Edge 540 Profile Build (Glitter JR)

BalsaDust

Still waiting. It’s almost ready to cover. Got busy with classes at school and my little shop time I have been playing with the DLG’s. It will fly in the next couple of months.

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
A couple of my dlgs have kst brand servos in them and I’m really happy with them. I have heard reports that these are not near as fast as the specs say but the center awesome and have good torque.

I'm intrigued by those KST servos, where do you get yours from? Loving this build by the way.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Will you be building your own 20 cc designed plane any time soon. Or designing a 20cc machine in AutoCAD anytime soon.

BalsaDust

Don’t plan on building anything anytime soon but I have plans that I have drawn up for three different birds in that size. One is a 20cc version of the plane in this thread, the other is the Giles, and I did a SU-29 for a buddy. I’m not exactly happy with the design of the SU but it’s done up the way he requested so I can’t really complain.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
If you may remember I have the AW 260 Pro. Not great but it has been a good learning plane and did not know much about 3D at the time. But getting the plane ready for another one season it is really starting to show some age and abuse. If I may ask you a favour I wouLd like to build myself a new 20cc 3D machine over the next winter. So what I am asking is from now till next October if you are going to build a 20cc plane would you be kind enough to let me know and I can send you the money so you can order a second kit for me.