• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

EF 60 Laser

Put 3 more flight on the Laser, 2 of which had SFGs on. At first, I didnt like them, and then I did a pop.top. DAMN!! What a change it it! Didnt swap servo horns yet. But I will this week. And fly again this week. The new 3700s flew great, still slightly nose heavy.

O

Ohio AV8TOR

I was unsure of the SFG's but now I love them. Have you done any high speed, high rate rolls yet? This thing rolls fast even with the SFG's on. Makes a great sound doing it too.

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
Hey bunky, what did you end up with for flight times with your setup? I'm trying to put together a setup for the mxs I got in Ky since the stock one isn't in stock. Anyhow, I've already bought a few 3300's and was wandering what your flight times were like on the more power hungry set up.

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
I really want to get the torque/airboss combo since everybody seems pleased with. I heard they were expecting the motors in the next month or so. I still have 3-1/2 weeks of work so if they aren't in by then I will go with something else. Tossing around the motrolfly DM4315-480 or a scorpion setup like yours with maybe a lesser kv. I want to be able to swing a 16x8 and get decent flight times without getting bigger batteries.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
I am really happy with the 4315 in my Laser (I also had it in a 60" EF Edge as well) runs very cool in our Texas heat too. I had a 16x8 on for a while but really liked the 16x7 setup better for me and less amps too. You can't go wrong with the Torque/Airboss either. I had that in my 48" stuff

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
I am really happy with the 4315 in my Laser (I also had it in a 60" EF Edge as well) runs very cool in our Texas heat too. I had a 16x8 on for a while but really liked the 16x7 setup better for me and less amps too. You can't go wrong with the Torque/Airboss either. I had that in my 48" stuff
Are you running apc props or something else? That's the motor I'm leaning towards based on the reviews if the torque doesn't show back up...this electric stuff is kinda new for me.