• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

EG 120cc Slick By Aztech Aeromodels

Azhar

50cc
This is definitely a first for GH to do that. All my shipments arrive at their destination complete. Let me know the status as soon as you hear anything.

OK Guys I found it, It is in Memphis Tn, which is about 90 miles from me, has been sitting there for a couple of day,, they say it will go out tomorrow to Jonesboro, but I got some free time, so I am going to make sure I get it by tomorrow, so I am going to head that away after work... Ill have it in my hands at 7 pm

just talked to azhar and all my Gear will be here on the 9th, so the build will start next week thank good ness will have just enought time to get it build an madien it before I go to the big bird 3d event at Texarkanna

OK let's get this started. The plane made its safe but late journey to Arkansas from washington. Packing was great, they beat the box up a little but the plane and all its contents where unharmed uploadfromtaptalk1396667994042.jpguploadfromtaptalk1396668008992.jpguploadfromtaptalk1396668023842.jpg

I Would Say EG Aircraft has really Stepped up their Game and are listening to all of Azhars Imput, The Hardware package that came with the Plane Is Top Notch, everything that comes factory with it is of Great Quality From Carbon Fiber Control Horns to, heavy Duty turnbuckles and Pushrods, The Control Horns being Carbon Fiber sure do look like they are alot Stronger than the composit Horns you see from other AFR Companys,

The First Thing I will start with Is, glueing the Control Horns in to the Rudder, before I hinge the Rudder, Make sure to Dry fit them first before you apply any glue, Also You will need to Take some 180 or 320 Grit Sand Paper and Scuff up the control horn where the epoxy will make a better bond to they control Horn. Next You will notice, in the Rudder that there are three different Mounting Slots Cut for the Rudder control Horn, If you plan on using a Push Pull Rudder set up, you need to Use the Top two slots, if you plan on using a pull Pull set up you will need to use the Bottom two slot, I really Like the thinking of this, Seems like later down the road in Servo set up this will help get the Geometry close as to perfect as you can,

Attachments

• 20140404_225908_1[1].jpg
    20140404_225908_1[1].jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 391
uploadfromtaptalk1396673470399.jpgThe rudder is a pinned rudder so you can remove in I the need is travel if needed. The pin goes down threw the top of the rudder and the. You can place a small wheel collier on the Botto. To hold it in place . This rudder seems like it might be a little taller than the rudder was on my 104 slick.. If so I will be having to make some trailer mods to get this one to fit