• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Express Pawn and Gun Aerobatic Team

pawnshopmike

Staff member
In that case Mike is my "blood" brother. We shook on it in a 72 Buick LeSabre :yesss:. Now show me the money :D.

That's true. I remember that we had to meet at a Walgreens because I wasn't allowed in the LeSabre without a fresh tetanus shot! :D

Ouch. Hate it when that happens! But at least you have a sweet graphics package heading your way! :woohoo!:

PM me your address brother and I’ll get those sent out ASAP!

Last edited:

WMcNabb

150cc
That's true. I remember that we had to meet at a Walgreens because I wasn't allowed in the LeSabre without a fresh

Ouch. Hate it when that happens! But at least you have a sweet graphics package heading your way! :woohoo!:

PM me your address brother and I’ll get those sent out ASAP!

SWEET!!!! Thank you!!

Heck ya! :roflmao: @WMcNabb Welcome to TEAM EPG!!! :mario-banana: Crashing the li'Beast was worth it ya?!?!

Pulled too many G’s on those trick snap rolls at jet speed, but nothing a little glue won’t fix :yesss:

Luchnia

70cc twin V2
Fixed! Lol not sure what happened with my original post.
Was trying to say that I wasn’t allowed in the LeSabre without a fresh tetanus shot!

:laughing:
Winning the lottery brings people into your life you NEVER knew - long lost cousins, uncles, aunts, etc., might even find you have different mothers and fathers that want to show you DNA results! How many people want a piece of that pie. :money_talks: