Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Express Pawn and Gun Aerobatic Team

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by dhal22, Mar 24, 2019.

1. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Gonna do my best to get a quick video in today. Stay tuned it will be epic.

49dimes and pawnshopmike like this.
  2. First two batches of graphics shipped out this morning. :way_to_go:

Who's next?!

49dimes likes this.
  3. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

While the little girl takes a nap dad goes to the front yard to play. Honestly could care less if you pass me over either was just fun to get out for a minute and do something silly. Please enjoy and ignore my hillbilly accent.

Alky6, 49dimes, Snoopy1 and 2 others like this.
  4. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Nice I missed your video before. How does the little beast fly? Always been interested in it just didnt know how they where as far as having enough power and such.

Snoopy1 likes this.
  5. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    I have the version without A3X which does fly great and with awesome power.
    Pay no attention to the flight yesterday, the plane was much better than the pilot on that day!

6. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Cool. I’m pretty sure my local hobby shop has had one sitting in there for a couple years now. May cut a good deal on it for me. Though I may be mistaken and it could be the Pitts S1 they did.

Alky6 and WMcNabb like this.
  7. Nicely done Chris. :way_to_go:

I have your address on file so I'll get your graphics in the mail ASAP! Thanks for playing brother.

Alky6, 49dimes, WMcNabb and 1 other person like this.
  8. 3 down 2 to go.

:woohoo!:

Who's next?

Alky6 and 49dimes like this.
  9. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    NICE!! Love the back to the basics!

49dimes, AKNick and pawnshopmike like this.
  10. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Please Stand By....We are currently having technical difficulties that will not allow broadcast at this time :sorry:.

" The one shot". A trick that can only be performed ONCE! :banana-dance: Will not be available :(.

pawnshopmike and Alky6 like this.