• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Extreme Flight 104 Extra 300

mjg0808

50cc
Came home from work and found something new and shiny waiting for me. The quality and craftsmanship look great! Thanks J & J...

Mike
e79f6fa82fd15c0ed40107200749a89b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love J&J tail wheels. Sadly my last one sold with my 110" Yak. More where that came from! I bought one for my 104" Extra. Works of industrial art.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Just watched a vid of Planebender doing a proto demo of the new version GP123 in the EF 104. Looked pretty awesome!
Running a Biela 29x10 with Smooth pipes. Engine accelerated and seemed just like my DA120 turning a 29x9 Falcon on Pro flow cans. Better cylinder manufacturing on the new 123. Hmn....."Vibes looked familiar too" lol.

Just watched a vid of Planebender doing a proto demo of the new version GP123 in the EF 104. Looked pretty awesome!
Running a Biela 29x10 with Smooth pipes. Engine accelerated and seemed just like my DA120 turning a 29x9 Falcon on Pro flow cans. Better cylinder manufacturing on the new 123. Hmn....."Vibes looked familiar too" lol.
Link?

BJ Swope