• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight 104 Extra

RotorJockey

70cc twin V2
I'm going to send my crash repairs up to you now! :D

This is nothing...

Haven't you seen any of my MASSIVE repairs and rebuilds?

I've even chopped up and pieced together a many as 3 fuselage sections to come up with one plane!

When you have as many unscheduled landings as I do, you get pretty damn good at piecing them back together!

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

wedoitall

Should be pretty easy to setup with the DX9. I have the DX18, and they both have pretty much the same features for dual surface setups.

The servo matching along with an amp meter is how I set them up on my 50cc plane. Seemed to be pretty smooth in the setup.

RotorJockey

70cc twin V2
Finish sanded and ready to re-cover.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386995998.429782.jpg

Cool I was hoping to get away with 9 channels.

Mine, which ghoffman put together for me which started the thread is only 9 channels. Good to go. I think the 4 servo wing programming might be in there as well instead of the mixes I had to do with the DX-8 on another 35% plane.

Last edited by a moderator: