• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight 104 Extra

ghoffman

70cc twin V2
You will probably be able to fly before we will, so lets see how they fit anyway, and then
I'll send you some.

Cody baffled his. I had to send my motor back to DA for a issue with the back cylinder, so I think the airflow will be beneficial.

amstd7

70cc twin V2
Neat job, I need a set for Mason's 104. What type material is that?, Are they pretty simple to make?
Awesome!

ghoffman

70cc twin V2
Neat job, I need a set for Mason's 104. What type material is that?, Are they pretty simple to make?
Awesome!
They are made from ABS, and once you have a 3D printer and the file that was generated in Solidworks, it is easy to make.

ghoffman

70cc twin V2
And actually, 3D printing services are pretty readily accessible now. Just have to make the design and export it into an .stl format. Solidworks is a very professional tool, but you could do this on far less expensive 3D CAD systems.