• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight 76/83" MXS

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Have not heard a peep on when the next shipment arrives. EF seems to be keeping that info close to the chest.
As much as the wait is painful I don't blame them for being quiet. Chris shared some info that the factories did not live up to. That just makes for a lot of emails and phone calls. It just is a shame for those that don't have a long flying season missing half of it already. The wait will be well worth it.

I have to laugh because my VVRC 40 is half lost of its warranty and still in the box - oh well.

As far as new stuff goes, if it does not arrive from a container shipped before china new year, it will not be here for our full flying season. Waiting for this and the new AJ lasers for my electric setups this season. Just have to keep flying gas.

AKfreak

150cc
When the folks in China say June, they mean June next year. I really haven't seen this kind of inconsistencies from any other people that I have personally dealt with. The shame is we will always be dealing with this type of thing until we (in the US.) decide to pay premium pricing that's involved with goods made in the USA.

I for one would pay the extra to have it built in the USA. Also I would love to see people like Extreme Flight offer kits like Dalton. One could ship a ton of laser cut balsa cheaply, and those not wanting to wait for ARF's might consider learning how to build.

How cool would it be to get a 103 extra kit from EF for $500.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aeroplayin

70cc twin V2
I posted the 12S test results in the 12S Options thread, if anyone is interested since it pertains to this model.

As for kits, until the 104 Extra 300 arrived from EF, I thought the 103 Godfrey Laser 200 and the 40% Godfrey Extra 300, were the cream of 35%-plus planes in their relative sizes. Jesky still competes with his 40% and has finished first and second in the last two years at TAS with that baby. ML flew one in IMAC, and Qui Que flew one in TOC. But I'm done building, and Extreme Flight has made that decision easy for me. That, and the fact that moving to Florida now means NO building season. The faster they assemble, the better, IMO.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Chris Hinson on FB:

MXS will be here in about 2 weeks. Laser and Edge around September.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Chris Hinson on FB:

MXS will be here in about 2 weeks. Laser and Edge around September.

I'm not seeing that. Is it on his personal or Extreme Flight FB page? I did a search of MXS on both with a no show.

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'm not seeing that. Is it on his personal or Extreme Flight FB page? I did a search of MXS on both with a no show.

That's why Facebook sucks for searching for important info and forums don't. Much easier to find things.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403915030.745091.jpg