• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

Manta

70cc twin V2
Naah, I'll keep the 88 for now, it's fun. Just not as much as a 78! Smoooooth is the word I would describe the 88 with. Not nearly as violent/throw around capable as the smaller 78 is. If you've seen Andrew Jesky fly, the plane would suit him. He is very graceful and smooth on the sticks. And the 88 rewards that. I am not. Yet. But it will probably help teach me to be!!

Instead I just ordered an electric 78! Can't have gas, but they do have electric red ones in stock, so what the heck!

I have seen AJ fly an 88 EF Edge in person. :) Ya he rawked it. :)

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
Maidened my 3rd 60" extra EXP today. My god how do I love the smooth flying nature of the EF extra300.

I deliberately went one hole less on the elevator servo arm this time, still get massive throws but she just seems much more stable and refined then extra #2 that I decked a few months ago.

Love em!!!

wedoitall

you should see the vinyl I just laid down on the wings of my Laser, absolutely sick. Now if I could just find my phone in this mess of a workshop I would take some pics

gyro

GSN Contributor
Maidened my 3rd 60" extra EXP today. My god how do I love the smooth flying nature of the EF extra300.

I deliberately went one hole less on the elevator servo arm this time, still get massive throws but she just seems much more stable and refined then extra #2 that I decked a few months ago.

Love em!!!

Awesome news, congrats Rog!

wedoitall

its getting closer. the pics don't due it justice, crappy camera phone.

Attachments

• IMG_20130917_162634.jpg
    IMG_20130917_162634.jpg
    402.4 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_20130917_162651.jpg
    IMG_20130917_162651.jpg
    388.2 KB · Views: 141

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
WV is much better than a Wolverine scheme, I like it wedoitall. Who cut your graphics? You were asking about the cockpit files I have in my Laser well I posted them on my build thread.