• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

Nalby

50cc
moon1.JPG
Got out for 3 more this morning before work. I wish I had my Nikon instead of my phone to catch the moon in a hover shot. This plane is amazing and seems to be getting better with each flight out.

Nice I have a shot like that.

wedoitall

I wish I was going.

Seems like somehow ive dropped about 350 watts on my Laser setup from when it was in my MXS. I did put in a new motrolfly but kept the ice 100 from the MXS. I switched motors today and still not quite the same. First im gonna reprogram endpoints and if that doesn't work im gonna switch out esc's. Also I was pulling over 70amps now it peaked at 60. I tried different lipos also.

3dbandit

100cc
I wish I was going.

Seems like somehow ive dropped about 350 watts on my Laser setup from when it was in my MXS. I did put in a new motrolfly but kept the ice 100 from the MXS. I switched motors today and still not quite the same. First im gonna reprogram endpoints and if that doesn't work im gonna switch out esc's. Also I was pulling over 70amps now it peaked at 60. I tried different lipos also.

plug the castle 100 into the computer and check the settings.

there are settings you can change to get more power.

wedoitall

plug the castle 100 into the computer and check the settings.

there are settings you can change to get more power.

I did that today also but im no 100 pecent sure I plug in the right settings. I had throttle response 10. pwm changed from 8-12khz. timing set to mid-5 start power 100.