• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

wedoitall

thanks guys. I still have a lot more to lay out this evening. And yea Ray WV is much better to have on a plane than Meechigan :D thanks for the cockpit im sure il have some questions. Looks like I lucked out and scored the last Pilot X for the laser also.

wedoitall

:tomcruise: :beatingheart: :sunny: :lovestruck: :bouncy: :banana: :cool: :ecstatic: :flyer:

Attachments

• laser good 3.jpg
    laser good 3.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 171
  • laser good 4.jpg
    laser good 4.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 190
  • laser good 5.jpg
    laser good 5.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 196
  • laser good 1.jpg
    laser good 1.jpg
    460.1 KB · Views: 175
  • laser good 2.jpg
    laser good 2.jpg
    409.8 KB · Views: 170

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Got out for 3 more this morning before work. I wish I had my Nikon instead of my phone to catch the moon in a hover shot. This plane is amazing and seems to be getting better with each flight out.

Attachments

• IMG_2307.jpg
    IMG_2307.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 172

dribar

70cc twin V2
Hey guys- has there been any talk of a 50cc size MXS? I know the 91" yak is coming but what about an 'MXS? Heard anything?