• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Favorite and Most Trusted RC Vendors

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
Then can we vote again??

SteveT

I can't update the poll on RCG, but what I was thinking about doing is taking the top 10 of that poll and doing another of those 10 and add 3DHobbies in that poll. I'm not sure if I'll bother with that or not. I'll see after that one closes.

Thanks for the additional stores. I updated my spreadsheet.

Frank

TopSpin

New to GSN!
Thanks for the excellent list Frank. I have used a lot of these vendors for years but there are several i didn't know about. It's always nice to have more sources available. Good luck with the poll over there and I hope they leave you alone.

John.

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
Thanks for the excellent list Frank. I have used a lot of these vendors for years but there are several i didn't know about. It's always nice to have more sources available. Good luck with the poll over there and I hope they leave you alone.

John.

You are welcome John. Still hard to believe the grief I get for leaving that certain overseas vendor off the list. I would have added HK on there if someone thought they should be there but it is very apparent that they are not a trusted or reliable source for your RC needs.

The odd thind is, I have been getting a lot of hate mail about this list of companies and have been labled an "HK hater' by some folks. That is simply not true. I have nothing against HK at all. Why should I? I have never ordered anything from them so I have no reason to like or dislike them.

I do like the fact that HK is helping to support some RC fun flys like Wes's Dust Bowl in OK or even helping to pay for the RCG podcast. I think it's great that they fund these things. At least the money is spent here in the USA.

What I don't like is the HK goon squad going around on RCG attacking people for saying something they believe might be negative toward HK. I have seen this a lot and have been personally attacked a number of times. It is for this reason and this reason alone I will never shop at HK. I doubt this was HK's intent when they started paying people to monitor the forums and say good things about HK. The sad thing is, whenever someone says something good about an HK product, you really don't know if they are saying that because they mean it, or they are saying that to get their $100 a month payment.

Frank

Last edited by a moderator:

SteveT.

100cc
I say it to get my $100.00 a month payment.......:megaroll: :megaroll: :megaroll: :megaroll: (yeah right....in their wildest dreams!!!)

SteveT

Last edited by a moderator: