• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Favorite and Most Trusted RC Vendors

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thanks Gary! We'll host it here then. Doesn't matter about the number of responses. I'll take quality and honesty over quantity any day.

And you are right, it is a shame that one cannot speak freely about any subject.

Frank

well, it's not speaking freely that is the issue IMO, it's protecting members right to have an opinion, and selective enforcment of site rules... but we digress :)

quadracer

100cc
Another plug for EPBuddy. Got some more Glacier packs in today. Hopefully I get to fly them this week sometime. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360633822.774687.jpg

Just ordered 5 Savox 1258tg's from Savoxusa. Used the 15% 3drc discount I found on the banner at the bottom of the page. Thank You Savox USA for making great servos and Thank You 3drc forums for saving me $50. Thats more than that "other" forum has ever done for me.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Just ordered 5 Savox 1258tg's from Savoxusa. Used the 15% 3drc discount I found on the banner at the bottom of the page. Thank You Savox USA for making great servos and Thank You 3drc forums for saving me $50. Thats more than that "other" forum has ever done for me.

You're very welcome! Spread the word to your friends all over the net, THIS is the forum to be at! :)

TopSpin

New to GSN!
I wish I could add my LHS (Hobby Hangar, Chantilly, VA) to the list but they are not currently doing internet sales. These guys sponsor a dozen events or more each year and I can honestly say I have never found better service anywhere.