• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Favorite and Most Trusted RC Vendors

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
Gary,

Thanks for asking. No new updates. The poll ran on that other site and HeadsUp RC was selected as the Most Trusted RC vendor for 2012.

On a side note, you would not believe the grief I took for not having HK on the list to choose from. I would tell folks that there was no way I could honestly put them on there with all the problems I read about with them. That would have ruined my credibility and be a disservice for other modelers.

HeadsUp RC will be receiving a hand crafted "Award" for being chosen the most trusted vendor in 2012. It is being made by a friend of mine and it really came out well.

Maybe we can the 2013 poll on 3DRC this year? I'm not sure if that will go against any rules here or not but it would save me a ton of personal attacks and ugly stuff being said about my character just in case someone's favorite overseas vendor was not included in the running.

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Ugh how could anyone even think of HK on a best vendor list. Lol HK is one thing cheap. But you get what you pay for.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Gary,

Thanks for asking. No new updates. The poll ran on that other site and HeadsUp RC was selected as the Most Trusted RC vendor for 2012.

On a side note, you would not believe the grief I took for not having HK on the list to choose from. I would tell folks that there was no way I could honestly put them on there with all the problems I read about with them. That would have ruined my credibility and be a disservice for other modelers.

HeadsUp RC will be receiving a hand crafted "Award" for being chosen the most trusted vendor in 2012. It is being made by a friend of mine and it really came out well.

Maybe we can the 2013 poll on 3DRC this year? I'm not sure if that will go against any rules here or not but it would save me a ton of personal attacks and ugly stuff being said about my character just in case someone's favorite overseas vendor was not included in the running.

That sounds about right for over there...

We'd be honored to host it here! That said, you'll likely not get the same volume of response in the poll, as we're obviously not, and never will be as large as some of the other forums. I wish there was a way you could post on the worlds biggest rc forum without fear of attack.

-G

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
It sure confuses me, that is for sure. But I suspect it may have something to do with HK paying people to say good things about them on the RC forums. There was a thread (or two) a while back that discussed HK paying people up to $100 a month to say good things about their experiences with them. That's fine, but it soon turned into a reason to personally attack and ridicule people who said anything remotely negative about HK. I truly doubt that was their intent of that program. It certainly made a lot of enemies and it cost a number of accounts on a particular forum to be banned.

Frank

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
That sounds about right for over there...

We'd be honored to host it here! That said, you'll likely not get the same volume of response in the poll, as we're obviously not, and never will be as large as some of the other forums. I wish there was a way you could post on the worlds biggest rc forum without fear of attack.

-G

Thanks Gary! We'll host it here then. Doesn't matter about the number of responses. I'll take quality and honesty over quantity any day.

And you are right, it is a shame that one cannot speak freely about any subject.

Frank