• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Fibertech Hyperlite Slick.....sort of build thread.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Bunky F. Knuckle;8333 wrote: Bout time your flowed that thing, Terry!!

Not taking it to the huckfest this weekend, but I have three days to fly it next weekend in Council Bluffs, so we'll get lots more flights pics and vids of it.

Russ42

30cc
Terry the plane looks and fly's awesome , I'm probably a couple weeks away from starting with covering . I just wish I could come up with a nice scheme . You mention something about mover you CG back . Could you tell me your cg process and where your cg is . I know it's a personal preference but it would be a good start point for me .

Thanks for you time buddy .

Russell

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Right now my CG is right at the front of the wing tube and it flies perfectly, however it climbs slightly when inverted like it's tail heavy. The wing loading is so light it takes a bit of finesse to get where you want it.

I have failed to get the control horns cut for you as I'm struggling to get ready for this even this week. PM me your address quick and I'll mail the wood blocks out to you today and get the horns out early in the week.

Pbilt024

70cc twin V2
Absolutely amazing!!! I can't imagine having the skill and patience to build like that, and the covering is just a work of art! Great job and thanks for sharing it with us.

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Dammit man, by the time I work my away around here, checking out the new site, your done with another one ! Lemme know when the next one is starting please. Oh and fantastic build!

whats your opinion between stick build and ply? Thinking a dalton yak for my next one, kinda best of both worlds.