• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

FLI V at the 114th Sponsored by 3DHS and 3DRCFORUMS

We're super busy getting ready for this, Toledo, SEFF, Nall..you get the idea. So more building and organizing than posting lately.

Yep, barring any unforseen crashes, we'll have a new airplane that we're testing flying at the event. As always, any airplane in testing is a work in progress, so don't be surprised to see pieces of wood and tape hanging off of it while we're trying something.

We'regathering raffle prizes and garage sale items. Currently, the plan is to have the big trailer at this event with plenty of planes and parts.

Really looking forward to the first FLI of the season, at the home of the FLI.

In the very unlikely event that the prototype crashes, can I have it? :)

Brill

30cc
I am thinking of driving down, been too long since I was at the 114th!

If I come down I will be packing light to fit the 103" in the Jeep. Could I borrow some EZ-Up shade?

Getting excited!

brill

Tim H.

50cc
I'll be there! Just need to maiden my 74" Edge this week and work out the kinks in my thumbs. I'll probably mosey out on the 17th and 18th too. Hope to see you there Ben! I just showed the guy I was flying with this week your "For those of you without airbrushes" thread. WOW... Long time...

Cheers!

Tim H. :peace:

Oh, I'm working on this for RealFlight too. I'll post later with an attachment with the model and color scheme. Still tweaking some lines.

ScreenShot1364837334.jpgScreenShot1364837347.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'll be there! Just need to maiden my 74" Edge this week and work out the kinks in my thumbs. I'll probably mosey out on the 17th and 18th too. Hope to see you there Ben! I just showed the guy I was flying with this week your "For those of you without airbrushes" thread. WOW... Long time...

Cheers!

Tim H. :peace:

Oh, I'm working on this for RealFlight too. I'll post later with an attachment with the model and color scheme. Still tweaking some lines.

View attachment 7579View attachment 7580

Looking forward to meeting you in a few weeks, and to the edge in RF.
Please let us know here: http://www.3drcforums.com/showthread.php?t=244 when it's finished.

Bivens

50cc
Brill...can you give me a worm-burner prop ripping E-103 pass..??? ;)

Did you put some more servos on the ailerons? :D

Brill

30cc
Bivens...yup finally added another servo to the ailerons, so the E-103 is fully worm-burner capable!