• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Gas can all done..

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
mustangman40;17175 wrote: I heading to Diamond Dave's in the morning, have a feeling there will be all kinds of seeing double..:very_drunk:

LOL.. Tell him to stay off all mopeds after adult beverages.. he will know:)

edgewise

30cc
stangflyer;17091 wrote: Just out of curiousity guys, I hear the pump TDRC sells is pretty much the ****. Anyone using any others? Curious of the longevity. Remember those glow (shudder) pumps we all use to buy? About a year is all they are good for.

I have a pump I bought from McMaster,have been using it for 5 years and no problem so far,but your pump looks really good.

O

Ohio AV8TOR

Man so far I am very happy with my Taildragger pump. Exactly what I was looking for and much better than what I had.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Do-rag;17160 wrote: Stangflyer you have received one negative point for mentioning "Glow". JK lol
Hmmm....I would think I would get double plus points for the shudder.... LOL.... Seriously though, I think I need to call Chad and get a pump.

Chad,

That's it, several post in my thread and not once did you tell me how good mine looks. I'm heading to Diamond Dave's on a moped with a 35%er strapped to my head, two foamies under my arms and I'm telling them all I am from taildragger rc!!! They call me Rick Dazaler, everyone here gets 75% off anything I have in stock, have a fun weekend buddy...:banana-dancing-with:dancing-chicken::chuncky:

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
mustangman40;17298 wrote: Chad,

That's it, several post in my thread and not once did you tell me how good mine looks. I'm heading to Diamond Dave's on a moped with a 35%er strapped to my head, two foamies under my arms and I'm telling them all I am from taildragger rc!!! They call me Rick Dazaler, everyone here gets 75% off anything I have in stock, have a fun weekend buddy...:banana-dancing-with:dancing-chicken::chuncky:

Lol! You want that badge it yours! Heck just take stuff free and I will pay you! :dancing-poop:

Haha

Oh and your can looks pretty:)

You guys have fun and huck one for me!