• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Giant Scale News Logo, Shirts, Hats

I Love Nachos

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
If anyone is looking for stickers for now I have them up on my site. Right now I just have 8" long listed so if you want something else just shoot me an email. I am going to try and make a bunch this weekend so I can quick ship them. I'll be adding more sizes too as soon as I get a chance.

Nick

www.NachosCheese.net

Terron

30cc
I'm subscribing to this forum so I know when shirts are available. Those shirts on the first page are pretty sick, would love to have one.

As far as the hats go, a lot of the helicopter guys I know wear the flat brimmed hats and I do if I'm playing baseball (kind of the in thing for baseball right now), so I'm sure whatever you guys make, we will buy! Love the site!

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Sleepy said he would let us know as soon as he had shirts in hand. Subscribe to this thread, and you should get notification of when they arrive.

SleepyC

150cc
I got shirts in Hand tomorrow guys, but I'm heading out to Worlds.

I am trying to get a meeting with my buddy that handles a 'merch" website so you guys can order anytime ya want and the stuff will get shipped (even when we are out on the road)

BUT worst case is I'll get Bart to set up a paypal and I can ship them when I get back from worlds.

ALSO... Got our flutter flags in! We will be repping HARD at the IMAC Worlds!!!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
steve,

send me the stuff you have and i'll fill orders all week if i have to. looks like i'm sidelined from attending worlds this week to continue site improvements.

shoot me an email when you have a minute, i'm making a new list for this week.

bart