• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Giant Scale News Logo, Shirts, Hats

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Yeah baby some SWAG. Bart take a break, go enjoy yourself for a few days, the site, and the swag will be here when ya get back.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
thanks, i'll think about it.....lol

last week was all about getting the forums running reliably and having the classifieds available. this week we have some business oriented tweaks to get to and we're anxious to get the front page looking like we envisioned it when we started out.

if I can get out there i will, i'd certainly love to meet up with everyone and see some great flying. i've hung out at IAC contests but never an IMAC contest so it ought to be interesting to see world class flying up close and personal.

we'll see....

Mikeq

150cc
ChickenBalls;13888 wrote: the swag will be here when ya get back.

Ditto...Bart take a break..you've been busting your ass and we all appreciate it...just let us know when you guys are able to take orders...oh jackets would be nice at least wind breakers...according to the farmer almanac, which we all live by down here in the south, winter suppose to be bad this year :blue: