• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GiantScaleNews.com’s 2015 “Group Therapy” Tour Coming Soon!

SleepyC

150cc
Hey guys, in the winter of 2005 I came up with an idea to plan and host a 3D fly-in in the middle-of-nowhere-Ohio the following year. My buddy MadMax (at the time the head pimp of FlyingCirkus) said “Hold on Sleepy,changes are a coming”. So I held on to my idea for a month. Then Jan 1st, 2006 Max, I and a pile of other great guys created what used to be awesome. And later that spring we hosted the first major 3D fly-in that had a certain kind of vibe and a level of quality to it that would go on to lead to many, many more events. The event series certainly did grow over the years and became a major force in the world of 3D. (If you don’t know what I’m talking about PM me... I’ll explain it more)

Unfortunately, over the years as the events grew and grew they started to have a much different vibe. The events lost some of the early “all inclusive, organic” feel and almost became a showcase for pro pilots looking to make a name for themselves. And I think a lot of newer pilots felt intimidated.

Flash to 2015 and we now have the worlds BEST most friendly Giant Scale RC site GSN!!So since we have a fresh new start with this awesome new site, Bart and I spoke at length and we wanted to reorganize and change the way 3D events are going to go down.

Allow me to introduce you to GiantScaleNews.com 2015 “Group Therapy Tour” Concept. These events will be 100% all inclusive. This means EVERYONE should feel welcome and EVERYONE should feel comfortable to fly. From new pilots with a 20” foamie to the ultimate 3D masters hucking their 40%ers. We want everyone to come out, have fun and be comfortable. Let’s get back to focusing on the three “Fs”!

FAMILY - FRIENDSHIP - FUN!

So check back soon, I’ll be talking with several people this week that I know can host a show like this and do an amazing job. We are going to limit the shows to just a few so that each one is special and worth the trip to attend!

So hang in there, GSN’s 2015 Group Therapy Tour is coming soon!

:D

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Maybe we should make it a circuit of events around the country with a few run by us personally???

How many of you would want to have your events co-sponsored somehow by us to make them part of the 2015 GSN Group Therapy Tour??

We're trying to lay out the vibe that lets everyone feel welcome...we know a lot of you guys are already doing that, that's why we let you stay! :)

Any interest in what i wrote above?

Torquerolljoe

Wannabe Pilot!!
Maybe we should make it a circuit of events around the country with a few run by us personally???

How many of you would want to have your events co-sponsored somehow by us to make them part of the 2015 GSN Group Therapy Tour??

We're trying to lay out the vibe that lets everyone feel welcome...we know a lot of you guys are already doing that, that's why we let you stay! :)

Any interest in what i wrote above?
I'll forward this information to the event organizers and let them discuss it. I think it would be a great idea myself!!