• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GiantScaleNews.com’s 2015 “Group Therapy” Tour Coming Soon!

SleepyC

150cc
The thought behind the entire concept is to keep the “Therapy" going all year long! That being said we would like to feature just a few shows and partner with a few people to really throw a few large events. It’s much easier for people to plan for one BIG show every few months than it is to try and travel to a show every weekend. (And of course I don’t mean local or semi regional shows, I’m just saying the shows where we say... OK EVERYONE... MEET US HERE! LET’S PARTY!

Believe me I know EVERYONE wants to host an event and we think that’s great, but to try and spread available resources between 12 - 14 shows compared to really blowing out 3 - 4 shows, well it just makes sense.

What we will do is create a thread that clubs and organizations can post their events that fit the bill as a family friendly, all pilots are welcome just for the fun of it good time and believe me we will help to promote those events as well!

We really want GSN to focus on the positive side of this hobby, the fun side everyone can enjoy!

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
I'll forward this information to the event organizers and let them discuss it. I think it would be a great idea myself!!

Heck yeah! We need some Texas Love. Apache pass would be an awesome venue for this area of America. It even has separate flight lines for whirly birds and them unmanned air craft droney things.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Maybe we should make it a circuit of events around the country with a few run by us personally???
How many of you would want to have your events co-sponsored somehow by us to make them part of the 2015 GSN Group Therapy Tour??
We're trying to lay out the vibe that lets everyone feel welcome...we know a lot of you guys are already doing that, that's why we let you stay! :)
Any interest in what i wrote above?

Must be a problem with the site, I can't like this more than once;)

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
:DWell we are real close to the exact center of the state's in a valley of one of the main interstate crossings. Looks like we have to choice but to hold the biggest one
Yours was already pretty much the biggest as far as turnout goes. Close to 80 to 100 pilots every year with 2-4 planes each. Not to mention the atmosphere is just as described in the initial post by Sleepy.

rcbobp

70cc twin V2
This is friggin' awesome. It's not about what you fly or how you fly it. It's about hanging, having fun, learning from each other, busting some chops every now and then but whatever, making it about FUN.