• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GiantScaleNews.com’s 2015 “Group Therapy” Tour Coming Soon!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
This is friggin' awesome. It's not about what you fly or how you fly it. It's about hanging, having fun, learning from each other, busting some chops every now and then but whatever, making it about FUN.

and laughing at my flying.....i'm the only crappy flyer you guys can laugh at, everyone else you have to be nice

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
How we prepare for cornhuck in January. Getting firewood ready.

Attachments

• 1422316601266.jpg
    1422316601266.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 40

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Need a group therapy in California! I dont belong to a club but I know a few guys that are on the council of theres. Better start some schmoozing to get one to happen.

doublea

100cc
Hey got a place on the east coast that is easy to find. The truckstop that was here marked the middle of New York and Miami. Only a football field off I-95. Wide open. Good ways away from houses. Can make plenty of noise. LOL!

JUST SAYIN:way_to_go::epic::laughing:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
We haven't forgotten about this....we've got two or three sponsored events in the works and we're trying to figure out how to be involved where we can't be directly involved
Thanks for all of your offers!