• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GiantScaleNews.com’s 2015 “Group Therapy” Tour Coming Soon!

sweetpea

100cc
I know I ran an event back in the day in Vegas. We ended up with low turnout due to winds but those that came out had fun. It's where I first met Snapasaurus. I felt bad because it wasn't as grand as some of the other events that year, but we had some restrictions at the field.

Hopefully I can make one of these new events....as I felt like Sleepy does.......over the last few years there were just too many events and the "feeling" just wasn't there for most (from what I read).

SleepyC

150cc
OK.. we have TWO official announcements...

The 2015 Cornhuckfest hosted by the FBI will be officially a GSN Group Therapy Tour stop.
The dates are June 25th - 28th.
These guys know how to host an event, so we are confident we can tag the GSN name on this one.
It's gonna be OFF the HOOK!

AND...

The 2015 Columbus Big Birds 11th Annual Fly-in is now also an official GSN Group Therapy Tour Stop.
July 17-19th
www.columbusbigbirds.com
6000+ paved, private airport
"Old School 3D"
No Fees, just buy raffle tickets!

A few more events to be announced soon. Both of these events are 100% certified to be quality events, run by GREAT people and will exceed your expectations!