• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

glow pilot

Mikeq

150cc
Xpress;20511 wrote: Electric here....

I think Do-rag was referring to the days before lithium...electric was alive and kicking when I started but glow was predominate...only a few flew gasoline..

Do-rag

100cc
Cars were bigger in the past to allow you to store all your 8 track tapes. 
brian-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Do-rag said
I had a '66 Pontiac Bonneville 2 dr. when I was in high school. It had a trunk the size of a spud truck. Not only did I have room for my 8 track tapes, there was plenty of room to have a pool party of beer in the trunk. Glow fuel at that time was nothing more than COX in a metal can.
double-o-lol.gif

Do-rag

100cc
stangflyer said
Do-rag said

I had a '66 Pontiac Bonneville 2 dr. when I was in high school. It had a trunk the size of a spud truck. Not only did I have room for my 8 track tapes, there was plenty of room to have a pool party of beer in the trunk. Glow fuel at that time was nothing more than COX in a metal can.
double-o-lol.gif

Ahhh the old four body trunk I see. Yeah nothing like an iced down trunk full of beer back then.