• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

glow pilot

Robotech

70cc twin V2
I have a .40 size WM L.A.Racer with a OS46AX with Macs pipe that is just a ball of fun to fly. Unfortunately my jug of glow fuel is now three years old and Lord only knows if my glow starter even works any more. Every time I would take it out I would swear I was going to fly it more. Full power dives , level out low and SNAP! Pylon pattern at 6 feet off the deck full throttle. Adrenaline time.

Yakman

70cc twin V2
Saturday i took this Raptor out for the first time in a couple years. With a 61 on it, it gets with it fairly well. A friend had the plane, he never did anything with it. Asked me if i wanted it, free he says. The engine is a tower 61 with their performance muffler, it was free too.

Attachments

• Raptor 3.JPG
    Raptor 3.JPG
    160.6 KB · Views: 287

Yakman

70cc twin V2
@flycanic gave me a gallon of Power Masters fuel to have some fun with. I got a Great Planes Patriot i haven't flown for a while also, got it checked out and on the charger b4 work today. I'll go rip some air tomorrow with it.