• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

glow pilot

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Do-rag said
stangflyer said
Do-rag said
Cars were bigger in the past to allow you to store all your 8 track tapes. 
brian-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

I had a '66 Pontiac Bonneville 2 dr. when I was in high school. It had a trunk the size of a spud truck. Not only did I have room for my 8 track tapes, there was plenty of room to have a pool party of beer in the trunk. Glow fuel at that time was nothing more than COX in a metal can.
double-o-lol.gif

Ahhh the old four body trunk I see. Yeah nothing like an iced down trunk full of beer back then.
Right? Only problem was, I couldn't drink all the beer it could hold at one time. Had to have my friends help. LOL

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Do-rag said
Thought that was what all your friends were for. At least mine drank me dry every time.
Yes that is true. But my friends were all of the "female" persuasion. Believe me, those darn girls could drink more than me.
dancing-chicken.gif

Do-rag

100cc
Had quite a few like that around as well. I swear the smaller they were the more they could drink back then. They most of had hollow legs or something like that.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Do-rag said
Had quite a few like that around as well. I swear the smaller they were the more they could drink back then. They most of had hollow legs or something like that.
Mine all had hollow heads. Why do you think I kept so much beer on hand? LOL
nodding-yes-by-a-very-happy-smiley-emoticon.gif