• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Great Planes Matt Chapman Eagle 580

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Anyone else notice that the "E" is backwards on the side of my new plane!!! No wonder you sold it Rob:lol2:

It's correct everywhere else on the plane....thought that was funny, but not sure I can remove it and get it to stick back on so I guess it'll be a conversational item.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Anyone else notice that the "E" is backwards on the side of my new plane!!! No wonder you sold it Rob:lol2:

It's correct everywhere else on the plane....thought that was funny, but not sure I can remove it and get it to stick back on so I guess it'll be a conversational item.
It adds character.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Yup...was being the key word. But got to thinking...after my sons PAU 43% Edge showed up, My aching for such beauty overcame me and I just could not resist. So I bought a PAU 300SP. Hey, can't let the kid have all the glory right? So....Terry wins, I win....everybody wins. :way_to_go:Thanks again Terry. I am very pleased it showed up undamaged and looking awesome.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Dude....I did not see that. Course other than transferring it from one box to the shipping box, I really did not even look at it that well. That is freaking crazy. LOL

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Yup...was being the key word. But got to thinking...after my sons PAU 43% Edge showed up, My aching for such beauty overcame me and I just could not resist. So I bought a PAU 300SP. Hey, can't let the kid have all the glory right? So....Terry wins, I win....everybody wins. :way_to_go:Thanks again Terry. I am very pleased it showed up undamaged and looking awesome.

Um....Errr....Who wins???? There is sumtin'" CHOLD " "bhurrrr" ans squishee in my left hand!!!!!:steamer::laughing:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Found an old snap shot of the one I flew! Do I turn left or right???

cap 232.jpg