Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

News GSN Give-A-Way Hangar 9 Extra 300X I WON!

Discussion in 'Giant Scale News' started by Jetpainter, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Well, I don't know how, but somehow I won the 35 % Hangar 9 Extra 300X. First off I'd like to thank Paul @GSNadmin for keeping this great site that @Bartman and SleepyC started going and for having this awesome give-a-way. I've meet a lot if great folks on this site and I hope it keeps growing for a long time.

Well now I need to make some room by selling a few airplanes and then start collecting more parts! And of course an assembly thread here on GSN!

Thanks again!
    Doug

js-rc, Wacobipe, Snoopy1 and 6 others like this.

2. Now, lets see a unboxing video when it comes in :yesss: maybe? haha congrats man im VERY happy for you!

Jetpainter likes this.
  3. Woot! Woot! Congrats buddy!

4. Micah

Micah New to GSN!

Will be following the thread, make sure to set up a link here to it

Jetpainter likes this.
  5. ericrs

ericrs 70cc twin V2

Sweet man!! Will be following the build!!

Jetpainter likes this.
  6. AKNick

AKNick 100cc

Alaska
    Congrats!

Jetpainter likes this.
  7. Congrats, we all enjoy your build threads (That's why you won), huge contribution to the community!! You Rawk!!! Well deserved!!

Jetpainter and Xtreme_Power_RCS like this.
  8. capthis

capthis 70cc twin V2

Lucky B@$...... :)

Congrats man! I got one here too I've been working on. I have DA 120 for the nose of if and all Hitec Swervos! :)

Jetpainter and Xtreme_Power_RCS like this.
  9. Pistolera

Pistolera HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!

Awesome.....!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Jetpainter likes this.
  10. Alky6

Alky6 100cc

Congratulations! Couldn't happen to a better guy! Very well deserved!! :dancing-chicken::yesss:

Jetpainter likes this.