• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

News GSN Give-A-Way Hangar 9 Extra 300X I WON!

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I made my swap deal today at the field and came home with a new in the box DA120!

He also through in a set of headers and cans. The cans are damaged, but the headers are like new other than needing the Teflon tape replaced. I have no idea if they'll be the right drop or not but I'll find out.

20161106_153450_resized.jpg

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Talk about lucky! ! ! So what did you have to trade for that, your Comp Arf?
Almost that bad, my Goblin 570 and a used DA50. He also threw in a pair of headers and MTW cans that he had in a Carf Yak that died in a hover and did a belly flop last Sunday. They were nearly new, but took a pretty good beating. I'm going to try and fix them since they were free.

20161106_175424_resized.jpg

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Oooops, I guess I must have missed a post or two. Either that or I have forgotten how to read. . . .:laughing:

Almost that bad, my Goblin 570 and a used DA50. He also threw in a pair of headers and MTW cans that he had in a Carf Yak that died in a hover and did a belly flop last Sunday. They were nearly new, but took a pretty good beating. I'm going to try and fix them since they were free.

View attachment 91121

Hey Doug, sounds like you got the better end of that deal for sure. . . . . :attaboy:

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp

View attachment 91121

Be interesting to see how you fix the cannesters. Fixed a few my self but they were all from 1/8 gas car days. The damage you you have is very typical of the damage we us to sustain racing gas cars. With the little pipe sticking out the side and some idiot would Tee bone in the turn bending the pipe.