Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hostetler Cessna 336 Skymaster

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by Patto, May 2, 2015.

1. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Keep pecking away at it and it will be flying before you know it.

Patto likes this.
  2. Patto

Patto 70cc twin V2

This weekend is Monster Fest 2017 in Eugene.

I'm a little sad because I had hoped to have the Skymaster done for this event. It will have to be next year. It's my own fault because I did not put the time into this project when I had the chance.

Hoping to have it done while the weather is still nice. But, if not, next year it will be at multiple events.

3. mlgclg

mlgclg New to GSN!

Looking good, I'm getting closer on mine my next purchase will be the gear so I can get the rest of the bottom finished

Attached Files:

Bipeguy03 and pawnshopmike like this.
  4. Patto

Patto 70cc twin V2

Looking great!!! I really like seeing other people building the same plane!!!

I got the gear from Abel Hobby, I think. It's pretty good, but not perfect. You could probably make your own out of aluminum if you have the know-how/skill to do so. I do not, so I'm okay paying for it.

Guys, I've made very little progress other than priming everything and feeling a little sad about how much filler I'm going to need.

The flying season has been in full swing, and I helped to put on an event at my local field in addition to taking my kiddo to a couple events. He's a 3D monster at age 11, and I'm doing everything I can to nurture that skill and interest! So, just as soon as I get some time, this airplane will be finished!!!

Bipeguy03, dhal22, mlgclg and 2 others like this.