• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

How long before they notice ?

SleepyC

150cc
Hey guys a HUGE way to help the site is to like our Facebook page, that way your friends can see the site and they could like it and so on, it would help spread the word! Each post ew do here we promote there, so that is a huge chain of promotion!

PLEASE give it a like! https://www.facebook.com/GiantScaleNews

Also follow us on twitter @giantscalenews

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
SleepyC;18799 wrote: Hey guys a HUGE way to help the site is to like our Facebook page, that way your friends can see the site and they could like it and so on, it would help spread the word! Each post ew do here we promote there, so that is a huge chain of promotion!

PLEASE give it a like! https://www.facebook.com/GiantScaleNews

Also follow us on twitter @giantscalenews
"DONE"! Spreading the word faster than you can imagine.:big dance:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
ghoffman;18817 wrote: How do I get one?

GSN decal? Get hold of Sleepy. I am sure he will hook you up. I procured mine from Decal Dennis. They are most excellent.:winking-thumbs-up-s

SleepyC

150cc
If you send me a self addressed envelope that is at least 8" x 5" I can send you a few!

Stephen Cinch

C/O GSN

2051 Hampstead Rd.

Cleveland Heights, Ohio 44118

:D

If you want to include a few bucks for a donation I won't hate you. :tickled_pink:

If not the stickers will still go out!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
SleepyC;18883 wrote: If you send me a self addressed envelope that is at least 8" x 5" I can send you a few!

Stephen Cinch

C/O GSN

2051 Hampstead Rd.

Cleveland Heights, Ohio 44118

If you want to include a few bucks for a donation I won't hate you. :tickled_pink:

If not the stickers will still go out!

Now that is "taking" care of your own sheep. Nice little flock you gots here Sleepy.:winking-thumbs-up-s