• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

How long do I wait ?

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Phil Griffin;18136 wrote: Same here. I absolutely go overboard with the communication when I sell something, and I get it in the mail EXACTLY when I say I will. I know I sometimes get antsy while waiting on a purchase, and I never want anyone to feel that way with me.

:yes-i-fully-agree-s

2robinhood

70cc twin V2
I called his business, and spoke to his father. His father said he would look into it and let me know. I called on Monday and haven't heard anything back yet. I will do a follow up call today.

2robinhood

70cc twin V2
it is funny though, 98 of people today have smartphones. They get their email over there phone, and see any emails that they get. It only takes a few seconds to reply to somebody. It would have been nice to at least get something. It would be courteous of Him.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
did you pay with paypal? file a dispute, he'll either refund your money or it'll light a fire under his a** to get it in the mail.

you can always cancel the dispute if he ships it but I would wait to cancel it until you get it and see that it's as advertised.

Mikeq

150cc
2robinhood;18745 wrote: it is funny though, 98 of people today have smartphones. They get their email over there phone, and see any emails that they get. It only takes a few seconds to reply to somebody. It would have been nice to at least get something. It would be courteous of Him.

It sure sounds like he sold you something he doesn't have...if it wasn't intentional then he should own up and give you your money back...

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Now pushing or right at 3 weeks since it was paid for, if memory serves correct. And still no word? Of any kind? I've received things from China on the "REALLY SLOW" boat in less time. Response from seller or not, You might have to get aggressive with this guy. JMHO....

2robinhood

70cc twin V2
I made another call today.

I was told one way or another I was going to get a prop and as soon as he finds out what is going on he'll call me.

I went back out to work.

My wife said with in a minutes there was a return phone call.

The gentleman asked ft or our address and said he was purchasing a new prop and sending it right to me.

I believe him and I will keep you informed.

2robinhood

70cc twin V2
stangflyer;18775 wrote: Now pushing or right at 3 weeks since it was paid for, if memory serves correct. And still no word? Of any kind? ...

Nothing at all from the actual seller, but I have spoken twice to his father.

Very, very nice gentleman and he is taking care of it.