• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

How long do I wait ?

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Xpress;18970 wrote: I've ran into the sellers side of the issue before, except I was the one who had to handle it. Life just grabs you by the cajones sometimes, patience is sometimes key...

Sometimes... but then who knows what some people are thinking or doing.

2robinhood

70cc twin V2
I received a prop today in the mail.

It came from the sellers girlfriends address.

I called and left a message with the father, that a prop came.

Now I also my be seeing one coming from Falcon that the father might have sent.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
2robinhood;19628 wrote: I received a prop today in the mail.

Well all I can say is "IF" you do receive a second prop, you deserve it for the BS it took to get just one.

Mikeq

150cc
2robinhood;19628 wrote: I received a prop today in the mail.

Don't feel bad if you get two props...3 weeks with no response is no excuse for his behavior...save the second prop and if you see him in the future beat him over the head with it:excitement:

Mikeq

150cc
@Sleepy, @Bart...every time I have posted here today I get a fatal error message....I close everything down and when I return my post is there and everything seems normal...it only started doing this today....

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Mikeq;19641 wrote: Don't feel bad if you get two props...3 weeks with no response is no excuse for his behavior...save the second prop and if you see him in the future beat him over the head with it:excitement:

I'll second that....LOL