• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

I guess he didn't like it, WOAH....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jlc

70cc twin V2
That is BS. Probably several people at that club wanting to upgrade out of a trainer that can't afford to so.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
here's the text from the youtube page for the video

I had high hopes for this Articulate 3D Biplane, flew it a total of three times and between the first 2 I changed the cg and checked all surfaces to make sure they were correct and it still had a bad coupling problem during knife edge flight. During the third flight someone asked me how it did a heart attack and when I did it went into a flat spin and hit the ground and cracked both sides of the bottom wing past the struts, cracked the landing gear and wheel pants. I decided that it wasn't worth waiting for a wing and gear if they even had any, so I decided to put it out of it's misery for good.

the video is posted to 3DRC's official youtube channel

:apathy:

Last edited:
Regardless the issue with anything........ Shouldn't publicly destroy an airplane by hand, been there, done that, felt like a big wanka afterwards. Crash, yes. Fix it and sell it cheap, yes! Give the full history on it, and let it go at that. Someone who likes the looks of the airplane, will snatch it up.

garlandk

100cc
My thing is gosh it takes me 10 or more flights to get a plane trimmed perfectly. It takes a while considering every day you go out its a different weather condition. I wouldn't go and finish off a plane after a few flights just because it isn't trimmed right yet. I know it's crashed but it looked fixable.

But hey he had the right to do it. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.