• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

I guess he didn't like it, WOAH....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
some people find some things amusing when others may not. i think this is a good example.

of course like Dennis Miller said...

Last edited:

SleepyC

150cc
some people find some things amusing when others may not. i think this is a good example.

of course like Dennis Miller said...

I'm not condoning the action, just don't want anyone to get slammed. Opinions are fine, but no need for name calling and such. Keep it civil!

Last edited by a moderator:

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
No different than a rock star smashing a perfectly good guitar on stage. If its your merchandise, you have the right to do with it what you want. To each their own I say.
Not only rock stars!

I remember Garth smashing guitars back in the day. I totally agree with the right to do with what one wishes with personal property. IMHO it does not convey professionalism across demographics.

I did get a laugh out of it for the record.:big-grin:

Oh and Garth still puts on a heck of a show and I was wondering if he was going to smash them instruments. But it looked like he has turned it down a knotch.

I remember once I got pissed at a shotgun and turned it into a semiautomatic sawed off....

Good thread sleepy, makes ya think.

Hey guys, didn't want the guy to get bashed, just thought it was an amusing video.
If you have the means and you paid for an airplane do what ya what to it!
Heck, I have seen guys get amped up and go lower then they know how several times and WAD up everything.
Ask me how I know. :D
Piledriver! Yeah, but you didnt stomp it in front of a crowd. Tou dod it is a reasonable fashion. Giant Reactor. Wasnt there, seen the vid.

-Rick-

100cc
If he wanted to stomp it, or if he HAD to stomp it, why did he have to do it at the field? He could have taken it home and done whatever he wished to do. And what about the servos RX and batteries? Did they suck too? Personalty my take on something like that is to take it home, gut the servos, radio, motor etc. Then go all mental on it if I wished. But I have about three or four 10,12 year old kids that like to watch me load the van with my planes. I'd rather give it to them to play with for a bit. Maybe they would be like me at that age and wonder how it was put together.

Yup, it's his plane and he can do what he wants. Hope he got some enjoyment outta it....

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
@pawnshopmike mentioned this thread to me at the field today.......glad I'm not the only one that smashes planes when you get pissed at them. I ruined the best flying plane I had (23 pound 33% Lanier Edge 540 with a TMM 106) because it pissed me off, not only once but twice.

The Reason: while starting, it kicked back hard and got me good!!!, a month later same thing happened, that's when all hell broke loose.

Regret: absolute!!!!!, that plane flew like a dream, no quirks and had MEGA power for its size.

FYI: I paid for the plane/engine/servos with my own hard earned money and at the time, not sponsored by anyone but my wallet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.