• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Written Call Sheets

Judge

70cc twin V2
Are people getting away from learning to read Aresti?? Too bad if that is the case. Aresti is very cool!!

Kevin-Young

70cc twin V2
Are people getting away from learning to read Aresti?? Too bad if that is the case. Aresti is very cool!!

No they are not, the reason I do it is to actually supplement the aresti and for those just starting out in IMAC the aresti can be a little overwhelming. Also, if you have a caller that is unfamiliar with the aresti this is a way you can have them call for you.

I had to open the basic call sheet upon my computer, couldn't get it to open on my droid phone. Looks great. Thank you :)! :banana-dance:

Kevin, thanks. Man, that looks great! We appreciate that very much as it will make calling more consistent this season.

We are usually in the IMAC booth on and off at WRAMS show. Met your Dad there last year while talking with Frank. Hope to catch you there or Nall 2016.

Thanks again :way_to_go:

jtec/radiowave

70cc twin V2
Not going to make the WRAM's show this year, Just recovering from Knee replacement and going in for rotator cuff repair in a couple weeks. Not my year

Al

JAG

70cc twin V2
I like these sheets. Looking to start practicing a little IMAC here soon and I think these will help. Was an app ever created?

thurmma

150cc
I like these sheets. Looking to start practicing a little IMAC here soon and I think these will help. Was an app ever created?

There is an IMAC Pro app for the Android platform that has the sequences in it along with text call sheets also. I have it installed on a tablet and phone :)