• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Written Call Sheets

Wacobipe

100cc
The app has a lot of great content which would be a shame to lose...hopefully IMAC can find someone else to pick it up and at least maintain it.

He flies FPV now based on a conversation at end of last season. He hasn't flown IMAC in years but he was at least keeping the app up and running for those who do and liked it. Sorry to hear he is letting it become a thing of the past. I don't think we have anyone in our ranks that can pick up where he left off...

thurmma

150cc
hopefully IMAC can find someone else to pick it up and at least maintain it.
I asked him if I could get the code to see if I could keep it running and he said he can't release it. I may give my hand a shot at putting something together but, it is way back on the burner. Need to get the prop database done first :)

Anyone else have problems seeing these PDF files? I have tried on two different computers, but no way for me to see them.

i was able to do it, I had to download, open file, then hit open with:
and pick microsoft word.

And now, they are ready for next weekend. We sure will miss you buddy. Wish you could have made it here. I also wanted to hear and see that 180 in action!

JAG

70cc twin V2
I'll just have to print them out. Hoping to re maiden the plane this weekend and get some practice in before next weekend. I may try and fly in an event. We will see.

Bobmixon

New to GSN!
I'm hoping someone can help here. This year I plan on moving up from Basic to Sportsman in 2018. I'm trying to create a detailed call sheet (attached) and want to make sure I'm headed in the right direction. Once complete with wind directions, I post the final here. Can one of you more experienced IMAC pilots go through this for me and let me know what's wrong?

Thank you!

Attachments

• 2018 - IMAC Sportsman Sequence.pdf
    207.8 KB · Views: 530

Alky6

150cc
I'm hoping someone can help here. This year I plan on moving up from Basic to Sportsman in 2018. I'm trying to create a detailed call sheet (attached) and want to make sure I'm headed in the right direction. Once complete with wind directions, I post the final here. Can one of you more experienced IMAC pilots go through this for me and let me know what's wrong?

Thank you!
You just have the first figure noted, correct? If so, it looks reasonable. Just depends on how much information you want to be provided during your round. You’ll want to make sure the 1/2 roll on the 45 down is centered on that leg.

BTW, congrats on moving up to Sportsman. Will be fun! I moved up last year. 2018’s known looks to fun and challenging! :attaboy:

Alky6

150cc
Couple other things new to Sportsman from Basic is cross box - where the figure moves you 90 degrees out (or in). The last maneuver in figure 4 is the 2 of 8 (two 1/8 rolls) that can take you either in or out (normally out, unless you are really out and need a correction to bring you closer in). This is where you should note 2 of 8 roll to the left or the right (depending upon flying left to right or right to left). Figure 5 is a crossbox humpty which has the 3/4 roll on the down line (this also requires noting a left or right roll direction depending on direction flying). Hope that helps.