• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Joe Nall 2014!!!!

SnowDog

Walking directions are in beta.
Use caution – This route may be missing sidewalks or pedestrian paths.
Suggested routes

1,969 mi, 649 hours
US-36 E
1,975 mi, 650 hours
US-40 E
1,972 mi, 651 hours
US-40 E

Walking directions to 330 Mary Hanna Rd, Woodruff, SC 29388
This route has restricted usage or private roads.
This route includes roads that are closed in winter.

Better get started walking...it might take you a while!

Run Forrest, Run!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Great idea! By my calculations I should start at the end of March. Google says 54 days at 12 hours of walking a day. Here's the trailer I'm thinking of building!

2010-08-28-ripley-large.jpg

HA HA HA.... NOT

coreman

50cc
But coreman you're retired! LOL. Well let's see mapquest says 29 hours of driving (1800 miles one way) and $1000 in gas one way.... That's not gonna happen. Sorry man. I am hopeful Nall will be in my 2015 future.

:peace:

Is that what you call being laid off in 2008 and having the market dry up? just making the best of an unemployment situation. But yes, I don't have anything better to do ;) And I've been manufacturing the Gremlins since 1992 part time so it wasn't from a cold start. I have the time and I've invested it in the business

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Is that what you call being laid off in 2008 and having the market dry up? just making the best of an unemployment situation. But yes, I don't have anything better to do ;) And I've been manufacturing the Gremlins since 1992 part time so it wasn't from a cold start. I have the time and I've invested it in the business

Man that sucks but at the same time how awesome is it supplement your income with something you love! I see from your site you had surgery.... I hope that healing process is going well.

coreman

50cc
Man that sucks but at the same time how awesome is it supplement your income with something you love! I see from your site you had surgery.... I hope that healing process is going well.

Finally in a walking boot and got into my workshop last weekend for the first time since 11/6 and got to play with my lasercutter for just the second time. I had a much different autumn (don't say fall ) and winter planned. Being self employed one man shop and disabled puts a crimp in things. Just getting caught up in time to prep for the WRAM show in a month

Vacation already scheduled. We had about 8 of our local guys there last year, looks like we may have more this time.

Crappy local weather got me to finally make a short recap vid for 2013
[video=youtube;AYdgmzBqVtE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYdgmzBqVtE&list=PLbjWHt8P2S5PBSzKVqkoilRrgoMad7TvQ&index=1[/video]

Last edited by a moderator: