Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Joe Nall, Friday Pics

Discussion in 'Joe Nall Week' started by Bartman, May 13, 2016.

1. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

I've got a T2i that I used to fly on my heli's but maybe a better lens would do the trick. I've got a really good wide angle lens but use the kit lens when I'm just walking an event. I had my GH4 there but the lens wouldn't auto-focus so I had to revert to the Canon. The GH4 isn't great for photography and I don't have the right lens for that one either. I had brought it (and a Movi M5) for video but ended up not using either.

I'll have to see what I can do with a new lens maybe. If you ever have any T3i questions just shoot me a text or call.

edit; the pictures look a lot better on my desktop than they do on my laptop

Joe Hunt likes this.
  2. Bartman

This is PB, as in Peanut Butter and you won't meet a nicer guy. I hung out with him and his wife a little bit and spotted for him one flight.
    The airplane is a 3DHS 68" Velox with brushless power in the way of a Rimfire 120 and 6S, 5000mah packs

IMG_0062.JPG IMG_0059.JPG IMG_0060.JPG IMG_0061.JPG IMG_0063.JPG

Joe Hunt and pawnshopmike like this.
  3. Bartman

@jhelber08 's other airplane that he had with him, his EF 88" Edge with DA-60 and the prize MKS servos from last year
    IMG_0064.JPG IMG_0065.JPG IMG_0066.JPG IMG_0068.JPG

Joe Hunt and pawnshopmike like this.
  4. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    Awesome video I just found on YouTube...enjoy!

Wacobipe, Joe Hunt and pawnshopmike like this.
  5. Good stuff! Keep it coming.

[​IMG]

WMcNabb and Joe Hunt like this.
  6. It is impossible. haha

Bartman and pawnshopmike like this.
  7. That is freakin EPIC!! Greatest video ever! Thanks for posting bro.

Wacobipe and WMcNabb like this.
  8. Bartman

a neat device that was brought out to show the crowd and look for potential interest as a new product. it's a stand to hold your plane during start up with a foot release back behind the plane. you step on the diamond-plate bar at the back and the arms drop off to the sides......custom made for your size of planes, likely retail price between $600 and $700

IMG_0088.JPG
    IMG_0085.JPG IMG_0087.JPG IMG_0084.JPG IMG_0083.JPG

bob418 and Troll like this.
  9. Bartman

A few more strolling-around photos

IMG_0144.JPG
    IMG_0145.JPG IMG_0146.JPG IMG_0147.JPG IMG_0150.JPG

pawnshopmike likes this.
  10. Mr Steele did some nice work there for sure. Nice dude to meet as well.

Bartman likes this.