• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Joe Nall, Friday Pics

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Wife and I bought a Canon T3i a few years ago when they where the new model. Great camera and does more than I am able to do. Prolly can pick up a used one pretty cheap.
I've got a T2i that I used to fly on my heli's but maybe a better lens would do the trick. I've got a really good wide angle lens but use the kit lens when I'm just walking an event. I had my GH4 there but the lens wouldn't auto-focus so I had to revert to the Canon. The GH4 isn't great for photography and I don't have the right lens for that one either. I had brought it (and a Movi M5) for video but ended up not using either.

I'll have to see what I can do with a new lens maybe. If you ever have any T3i questions just shoot me a text or call.

edit; the pictures look a lot better on my desktop than they do on my laptop

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
This is PB, as in Peanut Butter and you won't meet a nicer guy. I hung out with him and his wife a little bit and spotted for him one flight.
The airplane is a 3DHS 68" Velox with brushless power in the way of a Rimfire 120 and 6S, 5000mah packs

IMG_0062.JPG
IMG_0059.JPG IMG_0060.JPG IMG_0061.JPG IMG_0063.JPG

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
a neat device that was brought out to show the crowd and look for potential interest as a new product. it's a stand to hold your plane during start up with a foot release back behind the plane. you step on the diamond-plate bar at the back and the arms drop off to the sides......custom made for your size of planes, likely retail price between $600 and $700

IMG_0088.JPG

IMG_0085.JPG IMG_0087.JPG IMG_0084.JPG IMG_0083.JPG