Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Joe Nall, Friday Pics

Discussion in 'Joe Nall Week' started by Bartman, May 13, 2016.

1. ericb

ericb Team WTFO GSN Contributor

Here is a video of @Bartman flying the cub. I am not as good as video taping as I am at camera work, so don't judge.

Last edited: May 16, 2016
    pawnshopmike and BalsaDust like this.
  2. Nice, missed it at the flight line so thanks for sharing! :way_to_go:

Bartman likes this.
  3. Along the FP Nall Video train of thought... check it at the end... "you don't understand, the dude's got chicken"

:laughing:

4. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

i was going to say so long as you don't judge my horrible victory roll after I dropped the banner but you cut it before that so i can't say it! i just have to work on getting the banner to tow better. i have a mesh banner that i haven't tried yet and there are a few tweaks that i want to make to the drag chute, there'll be a thread probably before the end of the day.

no judging, that ain't where you at cuz :)

thanks again for being there with the camera. :)

5. Troll

Troll New to GSN!

Questions/comments -Joe 262-628-4045

bob418 and Bartman like this.
  6. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

thanks for stopping in Joe. good luck with your project

7. Spdstr280Z

Spdstr280Z New to GSN!

That pic makes me look fat... Oh, wait.

Jason

Bartman likes this.
  8. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

I found a video of one of my club members Ryan Mowery night flying a Nall this year. When he's Torque Rolling you get to see @pawnshopmike 's "Express Pawn and Gun" graphics on the bottom of the wing.;)

9. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Another one with Ryan and Tavis Newman over the pond.

10. GREAT VIDEO! Thanks for posting Doug.:way_to_go:

Rolling.Circle and Jetpainter like this.