Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Joe Nall Week 2016, May 7-14

Discussion in 'Joe Nall Week' started by Bartman, Nov 25, 2015.

1. To far from Texas. when I retire maybe.

2. When is everyone getting there ? Probably coming alone so would like to get with everyone plan on a tent on the 3D line. Rick

Bartman likes this.
  3. Bart needs them to build an Econo Lodge with killer WiFi right on Mary Hanna Rd! :LOL_gif:

God willing, I think we will arrive Sunday! :cheers:

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
    dhal22, combat chicken and Bartman like this.
  4. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

just reserved a golf cart for Monday through Friday, expecting to arrive as early as Friday afternoon to stay through the following Saturday, so seven full days. i'm thinking it might be good for my disposition to see the first few cars in and the last few out at least once in my life. :)

5. Xpress

Xpress GSN Sponsor Tier 1

I will be attending this year. You might say I am stoked to say the least... :D

combat chicken and Bartman like this.
  6. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

I think @Bartman should stop by on his way down and kidnap me. :)

combat chicken and Spats like this.
  7. All of us:mario-banana:

combat chicken likes this.
  8. Good call on the cart... snoozed too long a couple years back and they were gone... :oops:

9. Terryscustom

Terryscustom 640cc Uber Pimp

registered as pilot, Friday BBQ tickets secured.......all ready to go!!

Wacobipe and BalsaDust like this.
  10. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Done everything arranged to be there and booked the hotel.