Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Joe Nall Week 2016, May 7-14

Discussion in 'Joe Nall Week' started by Bartman, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Cbarnes you can ride with me,this is Rick

BalsaDust likes this.
  2. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Thanks bud. My problem right now is the time off for a long trip. Trying to adopt and all I really need to save as much of my vacation as possible. The fact that I want to make Nash as well doesn't help. LOL

3. I'm trying to decide which one to go to as well never been to Nash

4. This would be my first Nall. Is there plenty of room for tents near the 3D line? I don't have a trailer but should be able to squeeze a 60cc and two 35cc birds plus camping gear and a pop up tent in the wagon + roof carrier. Where would I store the planes at night (back in the car, in sleeping tent, etc)?

combat chicken likes this.
  5. There's plenty of room to camp. Some put a tarp on the ground for the planes and then one over them

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2016
  6. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    Guys, what's Nash?

7. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Short for NASHBRO. Kinda the Joe Nall of probro events. Happens in mid September in Liepers Fork TN just outside of Nashville.

8. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    Cool. Thanks.

9. Luchnia

Luchnia 70cc twin V2

I know several that go and this year I plan to attend. I had another work appointment, yet at this time the green light is back on so this might be the year. I plan to at least hit one full day there.

10. My son should be back from TDY at Ft Benning by then so he and I will probably roll in early Wednesday and stay till Saturday. Not sure if I'm taking planes this year. Will probably just tent camp and have a blast hanging out with @ChickenBalls @emtp275 @mulehead1969 , Pepe, Paul and all the GSN family.:yesss:

ChickenBalls likes this.